Wednesday, August 15, 2012

To Know The Road Ahead










One of the unsung luxuries in life is to be  part of a breathtaking landscape. Gorgeous views  never fail, and they surprise every time in a different way.  And how flamboyantly different the places, only a few miles apart, can be.
Oh yes, I had a lovely time at Domaine Chandon in Napa. Sipping their sparkling wines, sitting on  a sun filled patio, observing vacationers in flip-flops and shorts.  But I wanted more than that. Off went the high heels, out came my fav Adidas kicks and we jumped into a car.  Vroom!



 Instead of taking the usual route home,  we chose a curvier road instead and headed towards the ocean.  The road was hilly and twisted itself in endless efforts trying to test our driving skills,  but the sporty little beast of a car and the driver were less than disturbed by it. We zipped past sleepy towns and cows and life size mannequin of Alfred Hitchock,  hitting a magical place where sun and fog danced together. My day was complete.










Vintage dress by Esprit.
Vintage bag by Chanel.  

Champagne sunglasses by Grunhauser. 
Kicks by Adidas. 
Vintage belt. 

5 comments:

  1. Love your dress!!! and the blog is amazing
    thanks for your comment at mine!
    http://www.missblackbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas gracias, Mariana! Me gusto su estilo. Besos, Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'aime beaucoup ta robe!Tres style!Bisous:)

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love vintage items, though not many stores are in Japan where I live. Nice to see a designer's blog, it's really interesting to read for me since I am job hunting for the fashion industry:) Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I will definitely follow you and hope you follow back, thanks!

    Little K.
    http://lilkfashionista.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vintage clothing can be so inspiring. Glad you liked the blog! XOX Anna

      Delete