Thursday, August 9, 2012

You Are Mine, Blue Sky















An appointment at Instituto Italiano Di Cultura interrupted  my daily routine of observing online fashion speculations and sent me  into a part of town I rarely visit. Busy professionals hurried about the streets creating human obstacles' course now and then but altogether it is here  whereI feel at ease.  Through the city, among tall buildings awash with honking and lunch-hour bustle, I felt invisible and walked under the blue California sky.



























Limited Edition Champagne sunglasses by Grunhauser.
Shirt by Van Heusen.
Jeans by 
Current/Elliot . 

Adidas kicks. 

9 comments:

  1. The blue shirt looks great and its design. Here is my blue shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love this shirt too! XOX Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I know, right? Got it for close to nothing and love wearing it! Thank you! XOX!! Anna ;)

      Delete
  4. love your photos! and fab outfit!

    http://zarasilverlining.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sprinkled dye shirt is soooo great! definetly a DIY possibility

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denim is general is so great for DIY projects. Let me know if you make something similar. Would love to see it in action! Kisses from San Fran! Anna

      Delete
  6. HEARTING the shirt and the pictures are awesome!

    www.thesweetestoneoverthemoon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carla! Now I'm on the hunt for a white denim shirt ))
      XOX Anna

      Delete