Sunday, September 9, 2012

Memories




I never kept track of where I went until the blog happened. So many places, so many faces, so many pairs of shoes... Ah, they are all my exclusive memories now.
Who knows how long this adventure will go on but for now you're seeing the world through my eyes. I will spare you from unnecessary excursions into rehashed topics. No DIY's, no make up applications tips, no nonsense. This blog is about genuine explorations of style.
























Shirt by H&M.
Jeans by Blank NYC.
Cocaine sunglasses by Optical Atelier Grunhauser. 
T-shirt by Loaded Clothing. 
Kicks by Adidas. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos! Indeed, it seems your life is such an adventure :)

    If you're interested, maybe we can follow each other?

    Fash Chronicles

    ReplyDelete